Welcome to the keyclubco.com, which is a shopping universe filled
with inspiration and handpicked products for him, her,
the home and everything in between.
Mikkel Bryggers Gade 1, Back Building
DK-1460 Copenhagen K
Phone: +45 70 70 14 13
VAT number. DK 36 55 00 90
These conditions apply to the purchase of goods at Keyclubco.com for delivery to Denmark (excluding Greenland and Faroe Islands unless otherwise expressly agreed) as well as delivery to foreign countries – please see the section on delivery to foreign countries for more info.
ORDERING AND PAYMENT AT KEYCLUBCO.COM
Keyclubco.com is open around the clock. However, we may close the shop for maintenance. You can only make purchases when the store is open and available.
To make a purchase on Keyclubco.com, you must be at least 18 years old and possess a valid credit card that we accept. If you are not yet 18 years old, you may still purchase items if you have obtained your guardian's consent and / or otherwise have a legal right to enter into a purchase.
You select the items you want to purchase and put them in the ‘shopping cart’. You can edit the contents of the shopping cart right up to the time of the order and you can continuously check the content and prices of the goods selected.
All prices on Keyclubco.com include VAT.
When you are ready to order, click on ‘Checkout’, where you enter your name, address, email, telephone number and payment method.
You can change the contents of the shopping cart right up until you confirm your purchase by clicking on the button ‘Order and pay’. After this, your order passes to Keyclubco.com and can no longer be changed.
The payment will not be debited from your card until the goods are dispatched from our shop.
We accept the following credit- and debit cards:
• Visa Electron
• Mobile Pay
You also have the option to create a user profile on Keyclubco.com. When you create a user, you give us permission to contact you with offers, guides, competitions, campaigns and news that match you and your profile.
When paying with PayPal, you lose your objection rights. Read more about terms and conditions on PayPal’s website here
When paying with ViaBill, you are able to divide your payment into several smaller payments – up to 24 months or faster if preferred. With a credit limit of 2.000 DKK, the loan is interest-free and with a credit limit of 20.000 DKK, market conditions apply, read more here
You must be at least 18 years old with a registered Danish address in order to pay with ViaBill. When choosing ViaBill as your payment method, you will be guided through a few steps, where you will be evaluated for credit with an immediate response.
Each month you will pay a minimum amount, but you always have the option to pay more or to pay the complete amount. The monthly minimum amount depends on the purchased items.
The monthly payment is due before the 20. each month. Please read more about ViaBill’s conditions here
If you choose Klarna for payment, there are several payment options. Please visit Klarnas website to read more about Klarna’s payment terms for your specific country here or log in to the Klarna app.
SPECIFIC FOR BUYING TIVOLI TICKETS
01. If the ticket is printed, it MUST be printed on standard white printer paper on A4 format and must be brought with you to Tivoli.
02. Cut and do NOT tear the ticket itself. Only complete tickets will be accepted as valid.
03. The self-print tickets are valid for admission to Tivoli during the period indicated on the receipt. Tivoli reserves the right to restrict access to Tivoli on certain days or at certain times despite a valid ticket. If a restriction is imposed without warning, or the restriction is of a substantial nature, it is possible to have the money refunded by contacting [email protected] or by phone +45 70 70 14 13.
04. The barcode on the ticket MUST be scanned immediately upon entering Tivoli when the ticket is handed over.
05. The ticket is in the name of the bearer.
06. Each barcode/ticket can only be used once.
07. The tickets cannot be refunded. Purchasers renounce the right to have the tickets refunded within 14 days of purchase cf. § 17 (2) of the Act regarding consumer agreements, including § 9 para 2, no. 2a.
08. Tivoli and Keyclubco.com cannot be held responsible for misuse of the ticket, for example if several copies of the same barcode are printed, the barcode has not been issued by Tivoli/Keyclubco.com or the ticket is used by a person other than the person it is intended for.
09. A. Questions regarding your purchase: Keyclubco.com by mail [email protected] or by phone +45 70 70 14 13.
09. B. General questions, complaints or support: Tivolis Box Office, Vesterbrogade 3, 1630 Copenhagen V, +45 33 15 10 01, or [email protected] You can also make your complaint to us by using the online dispute resolution platform, http://ec.europa/consumers/odr/, provided by the European Commission.
10. If you have forgotten your self-print ticket, you can have the ticket printed at Tivoli Box Office located at the left of the main entrance on Vesterbrogade 3.
For more info, read here
FREIGHT AND DELIVERY
Shipping to Denmark and other countries in Europe is free of charge on all orders (excluding Greenland, Faroe Islands and other non-bridged islands unless otherwise expressly agreed)
• 1-3 working days with GLS in Scandinavia
• 1-5 working days to all other European countries
We ship to GLS ParcelShops or to business addresses.
Delivery to other countries:
• Finland (not Aland Islands)
• France (not Corsica)
• The Netherlands
• Portugal (not to Azores and Madeira)
• Spain (not to The Canary Islands, The Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
• Great Britain (not to Northern Ireland, The Hebrides, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Shetland Islands and Channel Islands)
• Sweden (not Aland Islands)
• Czech Republic
Please note! Other than the above mentioned islands, we do not ship to non-bridged islands.
IF REGRETTED PURCHASE – 30 DAYS OF CANCELLATION
When you are shopping online on Keyclubco.com, you have a 30 days cancellation.
If the seal is broken on sealed items, such as perfume and beauty products, they cannot be returned due to health or hygiene reasons.
The cancellation period expires 30 days from the day you received the items. If ordered several items, which are part delivered, the cancellation period expires 14 days from the day you receive the last item. If the period expires on a public holiday, Saturday, Christmas Day or New Year's Day, the deadline is extended to the following work day.
Please note you cannot regret a purchase by refusing to accept the goods without informing us. If you refuse to accept the goods or forget to pick up the goods in a parcel shop within the stated period, and the package returns to us, all freight costs and fees regarding the return, will be your responsibility.
You have a right to regret and return one item out of an order of several items. Please note that freight costs will not be refunded when cancelling part of the order.
THE CONDITION OF THE ITEM
When receiving an item, you must handle it in a way that does not affect the condition. If the item has lost value due to your handling, only part of the purchase amount will be refunded. The size of the refund will depend on the condition and the commercial value of the item.
We recommend you return the item in original packaging. If the original package is missing or damaged, it may cause a loss in value.
We offer free return for:
If you wish to return an item, please fill out the return form you received with your order. You must enclose the return form with the item you wish to return. Attach the return label to your parcel and drop it at a GLS ParcelShop.
If you regret a purchase, you will be refunded the amount you paid upon purchasing. If the item has lost value, due to your handling, this amount will be deducted from your refund.
We will refund all payments made by you, including shipping costs (however not applicable for extra shipping costs if you choose a shipping method other than the standard method offered by us). We will refund your purchase not later than 14 days from the day we receive your cancellation notice.
The amount is always transferred to the same payment method used for the purchase. If a credit card was used, the amount will be transferred to the same credit card.
Please note! You may lose the right to a refund, if the returned goods are damaged or impaired due to following reasons:
• You have used the goods
• The goods were damaged while in your possession
• You handled goods in a manner other than was necessary for you to determine their nature, characteristics and the way they operate
• You have not followed the restrictions of the cancellation right in terms of seals, product type etc.
COMPLAINTS – IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE GOODS?
Your purchase is covered by the Danish Sale of Goods Act, including rules regarding defects, which means you can complain about a faulty/defect item for 2 years. This means that you can either have a faulty product repaired or replaced, receive a refund or reduction in price, depending on the specific situation. In order to justify a complaint, the product defect must not be caused by you by incorrect use or other incorrect conduct.
Right after noticing your product’s defect, we kindly ask you to direct your complaint to us by e-mail [email protected] or by phone +45 70 70 14 13.
In order for us to process your complaint, we kindly ask you to do the following:
• Send us a brief description of the defect and how it was discovered. Please note you must contact us immediately after discovering a defect.
• A long with the description, please send us 3-4 photos, on which the defect clearly appears. The entire product must appear in full on at least one of the photos.
• Send the description and photos to [email protected]
• Please inform us your order number or attach a copy of your order confirmation/ sales receipt.
We will process your complaint soon after receiving your description and photos. We will also send you a return label, so that you can send us the defect product.
DISCOUNT CODES (VOUCHERS)
We regularly offer discount codes as part of our marketing. These codes are valid for limited periods of time and may be subject to special conditions. The codes may be limited to specific products, categories or brands.
When you use a discount code you need to buy the specified minimum amount. If you buy less than the specified minimum amount, the difference will not be refunded. Any discount code you wish to use must be entered during the buying process before you pay for the order. You cannot get credit if you forget to enter a discount code before the order is placed.
Discount codes are transferable and can be used by the bearer. Discount codes have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash, vouchers or similar.
In case of fraud, attempted fraud or in case of suspected illegal activity regarding redemption of discount codes, we are entitled to cancel the discount code, to cancel the order for which the discount code was used and block your ability to use Keyclubco.com permanently.
In the event that the customer breaches these stated obligations, Keyclubco.com may terminate or restrict the use of the Keyclubco.com website and orders cannot be placed.
AGE LIMIT FOR PURCHASING ALCOHOL
When purchasing alcohol in Denmark, certain age limits apply. Accordingly you must meet the following age criteria when purchasing wine, Champagne and spirits on Keyclubco.com.
Terms and conditions for purchasing wine and spirits
• For purchasing alcohol above 16,5%, a minimum age of 18 years applies
• For purchasing alcohol above 1,2%, a minimum age of 16 years applies
When making a purchase on Keyclubco.com, we collect the following data: Name, address, phone number, email address and payment details.
We collect and forward personal data to companies in charge of delivering goods to you.
Personal data is stored for 5 years before deleted and the data responsible/processor is Schledermann ApS. We also collaborate with other companies who store and process data, which they do on our behalf entirely and not their own.
The data controller for Keyclubco.com is Schledermann ApS.
You have the right to obtain information about which personal data we store and process. At any time, you can object to having your data processed. In addition, you can withdraw consent to us storing and processing your data. If we store incorrect data about you, you have the right to have them corrected or deleted. Please send any inquiries regarding this to [email protected]
If you have a complaint about your purchase, please email [email protected] telephone 00 45 70 70 14 13. If we fail to find a satisfactory solution, you can, if the conditions are met, direct a complaint to Forbrugerklagenævnet:
You may also use the European Commission online dispute resolution for your complaint. This portal can be relevant when living in another EU-country than Denmark. You can direct your complaint here. When directing a complaint, please enter our e-mail address [email protected]
Purchases of goods at Keyclubco.com are subject to Danish law. Any disputes are decided by the ordinary Danish Courts.
Terms and Conditions have been updated on March 26th 2020.
KEYCLUBCO.COM HAS THE E-MARK
The e-mark is Denmark's guarantee of safe a and transparent e-commerce.
The e-mark certifies the good webshops and struggles to raise the level, as well as simplify, insure and improve Danish e-commerce. It means that for us as a business,
you as a consumer have an easy and safe way for better online shopping.
So when you see a webshop with the E-mark, you can be sure it's the right place to make your next purchase.
Read more about the E-mark here
Keyclubco.com operated and owned by: Schledermann Aps.