What is Klarna?
Klarna is a payment solution making it possible for you to pay for your order after receiving it. After receiving your order, you must pay for it within 14 days. If you do not wish to keep your order, you can simply return it within 14 days without ever paying for it.
How do I pay with Klarna?
When choosing Klarna as payment method at checkout, you will receive an e-amil from Klarna with the payment details. Then simply follow the instructions and pay for the order within 14 days.
What are the benefits of paying with Klarna?
• Receive and view your order before paying for it
• There are no costs as long as you pay within 14 days
• You can make a purchase without leaving any banking information
• You do not need to apply for credit
• If there are any problems with your order, Klarna promises to cover the full amount.
Want to know more about Klarna?
Read their own guide here.
Want to know more about our terms and conditions?
Read more here.