Garmin Fenix 3 HR Watch
TRUE PERFORMANCE MEETS TRUE STYLE
True Performance Meets True Style
• Stainless steel EXO™ antenna with GPS and GLONASS reception
• Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology1 measures heart rate at the wrist
• Fēnix 3 Sapphire HR with high-strength domed sapphire lens and 1.2 inch sunlight readable colour display
• Fitness training features like advanced running dynamics stride length, vertical ratio, VO2 max, recovery advisor and more¹
• Outdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer and TracBack® feature
• Smart Notifications and download data fields, watch faces and apps from Connect IQ™
• Battery life: up to 16 hours in GPS training mode; up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (with 24/7 HR monitoring)
Fēnix 3 is the uncompromising GPS sport watch designed for demanding athletes and outdoor adventurers. Adding Elevate™ wrist heart rate3 to this powerful watch makes it ready for action and competition at any time.
The watch comes packed with multi-sport training, trail running and navigation. It introduces a tough athletic design with quality materials and smart features. Access to the Connect IQTM platform allows customisation of watch faces and data fields and provides downloadable widgets and apps.
No matter what you take on - this is your watch!
Fēnix 3 HR is designed to assist people during their sport activities and outdoor life. It supports performance sports like running, cycling, swimming, trail running, rowing, indoor training, cross country skiing as well as triathlon and recreational activities such as hiking, SUP, climbing and downhill skiing and more. It measures performance on the go, tracks activities for sharing and navigates the user back home at the end of an adventure. And it does not stop there, the new Connect IQ App support for fēnix 3 opens up the potential to develop many more functions and for all sorts of activities.
Serious Style That Stands Up to the Roughest Conditions
The athletic fēnix 3 HR features a protective PVD-stainless steel bezel and buttons, treated silicone band and a ultra-strong glass fibre reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-readable, high-resolution colour Chroma display with LED backlight shows your data clearly in any light. fēnix 3 HR is water-rated to 100 metres and has a battery life of up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode, 16 hours in GPS mode and up to 3 weeks in smartwatch mode (all depending on settings).
Elevate - Heart Rate from your Wrist
To provide the ultimate freedom to the ambitious athlete fēnix 3 HR includes Elevate wrist heart rate technology1. This gives you the opportunity to track your heart rate data without wearing a chest strap. Beyond controlling your performance during your training you can also track your daily activities with 24/7 heartrate monitoring and gain more accurate information on burned calories during the day.
Tracks Your Performance in Many Sports in Many Ways
Fēnix 3 HR is for the athlete that wants to track his performance in various sports. Beyond running it also has special features that support swim training, skiing, rowing sports, including stand up paddle boarding and even golfing. During swimming workouts fēnix 3 tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more. Ski/Board mode tracks your entire skiing day with speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line) and more, all the data is available at your fingertips at any time. For rowing fēnix 3 provides comprehensive rowing metrics including your number of strokes, stroke rate and even stroke efficiency also make use of the virtual partner during your training.
Golf mode gives you yardage to the front back and middle of the green for any single course you’ve downloaded from Garmin Connect™. You can even use your fēnix 3 as a glove-friendly action camera remote, via ANT+® wireless connectivity, for VIRB® action cameras.
The Proof of Your Potential
Fēnix 3 HR is packed with additional training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The VO2 max estimator crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a race predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
• Material: Stainless steel & Silicone
• Case material: Fiber-reinforced polymer
• QuickFit™ watch band compatible: 26 mm
• Size: 51 x 51 x 17.5 mm
• Weight: With silicone band: 86g
• Battery: Rechargeable 300mAh lithium-ion
• Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
• Display size: 30.4 mm diameter
• Color display
• Battery life: Up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ mode; up to 16 hours in GPS training mode; up to 3 weeks in watch mode (with 24/7 HR monitoring), Up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (with 24/7 HR monitoring).
• Memory: 32 MB; available 23 MB
• Clock Features: Time/date, GPS Time Sync, Automatic daylight saving time, Alarm clock, Stopwatch, Sunrise/sunset times & Face It™ watch face creator
• Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor
• Barometric altimeter
Daily Smart Features
• Connectivity: Bluetooth® Smart, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®
• Connect IQ™ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
• Smart notifications, Calendar, Weather & Music controls
• Find my Phone feature
• VIRB® remote• Smartphone compatibility: iPhone®, Android™, Windows®
• Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
• Find My Watch feature
Activity Tracking Features
• Step counter
• Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
• Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
• Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
• Calories burned
• Floors climbed
• Distance traveled
• Intensity minutes
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
• GPS speed and distance
• Customisable screen(s)
• Advanced workouts
• Downloadable training plans
• Auto Pause®
• Auto scroll
• Auto Lap®
• Manual lap
• Configurable lap alerts
• Customizable alerts
• Vibration alerts
• Audio prompts
• Finish time
• Virtual Partner & Virtual Racer™
• V02 max
• Training Effect (aerobic)
• Course guidance
• Activity history on watch
• Customizable activity profiles
• Touch and/or button lock
• Hot keys
Heart Rate Features
• HR zones, alerts & calories
• % HR max
• % HRR
• Recovery time
• Auto max HR
• HRV stress test - measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels
• HR strap compatible: ANT+® only
• Records heart rate while swimming with HRM-Tri™ or HRM-Swim™
• HR broadcasts HR data over ANT+™ to paired devices
Normal delivery - Scandinavia
1-3 working days
Normal delivery - Europe
1-7 working days
Exclusive 'Deliver-to-order' Product
'Deliver-to-order' products will be marked with a 'Deliver-to-order' note.
Delivery of these exclusive ‘Deliver-to-order’ products is up to 7-10 days.
Customized products can be ordered with personal engravings, logo or initials.
Items there are custom made will have an delivery time up to in 8 weeks.
Please let us know your wishes or contact us for more details:
email@example.com, on our chat or phone +45 70 70 14 13