Mauviel M'stone3 Saucepan
ICONIC SAUCEPAN IN ALUMINUM FROM FRENCH MAUVIEL
Mauviel M'stone3 Saucepan
If you, just like many others, appreciate to spend a lot of time cooking and at the same time wish to use kitchenware that matches the quality of your cooking skills, you deserve to own a saucepan from the French Mauviel.
This M’stone3 from Mauviel is a saucepan made from ionized aluminum, which makes it light in weight and resistant to high temperatures. Moreover, the pan has a non-stick coating, which makes sure that nothing sticks to the pan. The handle is ergonomic, and you can hold it without burning your hands – regardless of the cooking time of its content. The expression is elegant, and the simple silhouette of the pan makes it a perfect partner for your selection of pots and pans.
The M’stone3 collection from Mauviel consists of pots and pans, which are all made from ionized aluminum. Common to all products from the collection is also their non-stick coatings, the handles of stainless steel and the elegant, simple silhouettes.
Ernest Mauviel started Mauviel in 1830 in a village called Villedieu-les-Poêles close to Mont-Saint-Michel. Villedieu-les-Poêles is also known as the ‘City of Copper’ because of the manufacturing of copper products, which has been going on in the city for more than 800 years. In the beginning, Mauviel only supplied professional chefs and restaurants with kitchenware, but today the products are also made for households who value the use of high-quality kitchenware.
Mauviel’s products are made from copper, stainless steel or aluminum. Each collection and every single product are designed in order to match the criterias of even the most selective cooks. Mauviel is simply for everyone who loves to make food – they say so themselves.
• Material: Ionized aluminum
• Coating: Non-stick
• Handle: Stainless steel
• Available in different sizes
• Belongs to the M’stone3 collection
• Made in France
• Never warm up an empty pan too much – it can lead to damage
• Always cook on low to minimum heat
• Use neutral cleaning agents or cleaning agents containing acid, such as household vinegar
• If the soap cannot clean the aluminum surface satisfyingly, try to add a spoon of household vinegar to the soapy water and polish one more time
• It is best to clean the aluminum with clothes or soft brushes, because the surface easily takes scratches
• Test on a small area to see how the cleaning method works
• Avoid getting basic agents on the aluminum, such as baking powder, chlorine, brown soap or cleaning agents with ammonium chloride
Normal delivery - Scandinavia
1-3 working days
Normal delivery - Europe
1-7 working days
'Deliver-to-order' products will be marked with a 'Deliver-to-order' note.
Delivery time for ‘Deliver-to-order’ products will be up to 7-10 days.
Customized products can be ordered with personal engravings, logo or initials.
Items there are custom made will have an delivery time up to in 8 weeks.
Please let us know your wishes or contact us for more details:
[email protected], on our chat or phone +45 70 70 14 13