2XU MCS Alpine Compression L/S Top
The next generation of mcs compression
engineered for alpine skiing
2XU Men's MCS Alpine Compression L/S Top
Power up on the slopes. The next generation of MCS Compression engineered for alpine skiing, incorporating PWX FLEX THERMAL (70D) for added warmth. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression to wrap precise areas to reduce muscle oscillation and damage. MCS is targeted to the core stomach muscles, lower back and obliques to provide greater core support, and help work with/against the power from rotation and centrifugal gravity developed from downhill skiing. The Top also has a higher neckline for greater warmth.
Fabric Content: 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane.
• PWX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles
• Comfort 2XU logo waistband
• Moisture wicking yarns to keep you dry
• Flatlock seams to reduce chafing
• Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
See more in details
Benefits of compression
• Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
• Faster muscle warm up pre- exercise
• Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
• Reduced muscle soreness
• Reduced long-term overuse injuries
• Greater power output
• Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
To best care for 2XU garments
• Machine wash in cold water with like colors
• Do NOT Tumble dry
• Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
• Do not iron
Normal delivery - Scandinavia
1-3 working days
Normal delivery - Europe
1-7 working days
'Deliver-to-order' products will be marked with a 'Deliver-to-order' note.
Delivery time for ‘Deliver-to-order’ products will be up to 7-10 days.